Jonah Stillman graduated in college in 2017, foregoing college to start his entrepreneurial career. He also competed on the national snowboarding circuit for 10 years, ranking in the top five in the U.S. before hanging up his helmet. Jonah is now one of the leading Gen Z experts, consulting with companies and giving talks about how brands can better connect with the Gen Z consumer, employee, student, donor, and voter.
We discuss why went directly into the working world out of high school, how he’s positioned himself as a Gen Z expert, and how balances being a young entrepreneur with his personal life.
- Gen Z Guru: www.genzguru.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jonah.stillman
- Twitter: twitter.com/stillmanjonah
- Ted Jonah’s TEDx: “The phigital world of Gen Z”
- Read: Gen Z @ Work: How the Next Generation Is Transforming the Workplace
Trendsetters is a production of Crate Media